To proceed with the Provincial Survey, it had to be approved by numerous research ethics boards (REBs). Because the research team consists of faculty from Wilfrid Laurier University and McGill University, the REBs at these schools were the first to approve the study. These approvals address all aspects of the Provincial Survey and mean that interested LGBTQ2S+ students from any university in Ontario can choose to participate in the study at any time, even if their school’s REB board has not yet approved the study or if such approval was not necessary. Approvals from other university’s REBs and/or departments enable staff at these schools to help promote the study on their campuses. University staff at these schools cannot promote the survey until their REBs approve the study.
SURVEY: REB Approval Granted
- Wilfrid Laurier University: CÉR 5774
- McGill University: CÉR 115-0818
- Algoma University: CÉR Nov 14-19
- Brock University: CÉR 18-157
- Carleton University: CUCÉR-B 110008
- University of Guelph: CÉR 19-01-010
- Université Laurentienne: CÉR 6016109
- McMaster University: CÉR 2018-0597
- Nipissing University: CÉR 102001
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology: CÉR 15218
- Université d'Ottawa: S-12-18-2001
- Queens University: CÉR 6025383
- Ryerson University: CÉR 2018-449
- Trent University: CÉR 25583
- University of Toronto: CÉR 37069
- University of Waterloo: ORE #40633
- University of Windsor: CÉR 18-225
- University of Western Ontario: REB 113577
- York University: 2018-370
SURVEY: Other Formal Approvals Granted
- Lakehead University: Approuvé par le Institutional Survey Management Committee.
- OCAD University: "OCADU REB" et "OCADU Office of the Vice-Provost, Students & International" ont émis la permission de procéder. La demande n’a pas été révisée et n’a pas été endossée par le "OCADU REB".